Monday, February 07, 2005

What's ZD85?

Announcing ZD85, the ALL NEW computer accessory that lubricates the inside surface of your computer monitor!! (oops, we're not ready to announce that yet.)

Sound a little far fetched? It's a yet to be invented product that my new web site will be promoting. The http://www.zd85.com/ web site is designed to be the worst web site possible. As I discuss various topics here I'll use ZD85 to provide real-life examples. And over time it should (hopefully) get better.

For now there's not much on the ZD85.com web site, not even a product. All I've managed to do is identify a problem and ask my web designer, Wally Krumple, to get it online. But I've put our vast staff of PhD's to work and I expect that we'll soon have a product to release as a beta version. So stay tuned. I'm sure you don't want to miss out on the next great innovation for personal computers! Coming SOON ZD85! The revolutionary... something or other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home