Friday, January 28, 2005

Marketing Optimization Schedule

The Internet Marketing Blog Plan:

Thanks for visiting the Internet Marketing Blog. I'm planning to post at least three tips or ideas here every week, although sometimes my client's schedules may result in adjustments to this schedule (the customer always comes first). Each week I'll focus on a particular topic. The topics for the next four weeks are:

Marketing Optimization
Technical Optimization
Search Engine Optimization
Advertising Optimization

Next week I'll be talking about the following marketing optimization topics:

Optimizing Landing Pages
The Call to Action
Visual Burn-Out

The following week I'll discuss the following technical optimization topics:

Optimizing 404 Error Pages
Why Use 301 Redirects
Tracking Visitors Who Leave Your Web Site

Your comments and questions on any of the above topics, or any other internet marketing related topics, are welcome. Put your question in a comment, and I'll try to address it in a future article. Have a good weekend and I'll see ya'll next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home